Replies To Bird The Hick Post

Hey give the guy a break.  These are his opinions and while I disagree with
some of his post I agree with some.  The point is I saw nothing in his post
that should have resulted in the attacks by M. Healy and a few others.  Just
because you don't agree with him does not give you the right to a
verabl(typed) assault on him.  Rebut all you like but don't do it in a mean
spirited or personal manner.

Like my post about Pitino not being the best coach on the planet.  I never
said he wasn't a good coach just that he wasn't and still is not the best
coach on the planet or in his division or conference.

Bird has done an excellent job with the Pacers.  I personally did not think he
would be successful as a coach for all the reasons that have been discussed on
this list.  I think he will be even more successful with younger players than
he has been with the veterans.  The rookies should be more coachable than the
vets.

Dennis Mercon