The Sensation Hitting New England

Hello everybody!!

I will admit that I rejoined the Celtic bandwagon when Rick got the job.
After the big 3 retired I didn't much care for the NBA.  Being from
Kentucky and bleeding blue just like everyone else in our great state I am
a reborn Celtic fan.  I saw Pitino bring a dismal Wildcat team that was
ruined by Eddie Sutton and probation back to the pride of Kentucky.  He
surely can bring a Celtic team back to the class of the NBA especialy with
players he specialy groomed(Mercer, McCarty, and Walker).  Up in New
England I am sure rick will be as popular as he was and still is in the
Bluegrass.  In a popularity contest in Kentucky Rick would run a close 2nd
to Colonel Sanders.