Re: Trades

> From mbyrnes@leland.Stanford.EDU Mon Jan 19 14:43:17 1998

> The Celtics might still be better off keeping the pick.

I don't think so in fact that pick is useless for the kind of player we need.
Infact Phoenix had the right idea when they got Cleveland to broker a deal for
aquiring McDyess. Phoenix actually ended up giving Persons + 1st round pick
which wasn't much, we should be able to do something similiar plus our 1st round
picks are going to be better than Suns picks. Pitino needs to make a deal now,
if he wants to go to the post season, Walker without any help can't get us
there.

                                       - Mishra