Re: Anyone got it? - Indiana vs. Boston

Richard Davies said:
> Well, it seems that today's game vs. Indiana will not be rebroadcast due
> to the fact that NBC carried it. So if any kind, green-hearted soul
> taped the game (including halftime) and would be willing to send me a
> copy, I would appreciate it. Yes, I know they lost, but I'd like to see
> it anyway. Certainly I would pay for any shipping involved.
>
> At least I had Bill's excellent game summary (as they all are!) to ease
> my aggravation.
>
> Rich (you know where I'm stuck...)

It seems I'm in a similar predicament.  I was looking for rebroadcasts
yesterday but couldn't find them.

I actually overslept, and didn't get out of bed until 12:20pm, so I missed
the opening of the game, the part I most wanted to see, other than halftime.

Also, my brother in California, a big Parish fan, had to miss the game
due to other commitments.

If anyone in the Boston area has a copy I could borrow to make a copy of,
I'll drive right to whereever you are to pick it up, and bring it back the
next day.

Does anyone know if Sportschannel plans to rebroadcast the Parish retirement
ceremony at any point?  I think they did that with the Bird retirement years
ago.  If so then I'd only want to watch the start of the game, and not have
to borrow the tape.

thanks in advance,
Jon Mc