Re: Delk at PG?

> If Delk couldn't handle the point at Kentucky, why should we think he can
> do it in the NBA?

Nope... Delk still can't handle the point, and we'd be just getting
another project who needs to learn his position.  Recently, Delk
went on record saying that he *wants to learn* the point, so maybe
someday he will.  But he's not ready now (I do like Tony Delk,
though, when he's playing the 2).  He's still more comfortable
shooting than passing.  And we've got enough guys like that already. ;-)

And if RP gives away Mercer - for ANYONE - I'm gonna scream.
I can't believe that all these trade rumors have Mercer's
name in them.

Nancy