Larry and the Chief

This Sunday looms real big in Boston. Robert Parish will have his number
retired first, and last for a long time, at the Fleet Center.... Larry Bird
will be in town with his first place Pacers. Who would have thunk it?...
McHale, Bill Walton, and Dennis Johnson will also be there. Thanks for the
memories... The game will be on national TV. A win would bring us another
rung up the old ladder of respect.... I look at this as pretty much the
final chapter and it's time to close the book on the Celtics of the 80's.
The ceremony on Sunday will just about get us there. In order for us to
completely seperate the new from the old we need only to jettison Dee the
flea. Maybe we should call pest control... Can't wait to cheer for Parish
and applaude Larry's effort. When they throw the ball up I can't wait to
kick Larry's ass!!

JC