RE: By the way... -Reply

I don't know about most of the fans on this list, but I like to let them
play the games.  If things were done this way we could save a lot of
time and give the championship to who ever might be favored.  I'm going
to go out on a limb here and guess that most fans didn't pick them to
win the first game of the season against the Bulls, but they did.  They
probably have already won more games this season than most would have
guessed.
HERE IS MY POINT------------ we should just let them play and discuss
the games when they are over. LETS NOT DOMB THEM BEFORE THEY PLAY.  WE
ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THEIR FANS.

Brandon Kern
Spear Support Team
*  757-490-5179