Re: mean people who pick on Chauncey

> "After the loss to San Antonio, Chauncey Billups (11 for 50 in the five
games)
>                   said the team should spend an entire practice on
shooting."

> Here I must rejoin the bandwagon and ask this: what's wrong with going to
the
> gym by yourself and launching 300-400 shots? Is it because you're not
being paid
> overtime? Are these people too stupid to realize that, if they become
500
> instead of  remaining .375 shooters, they'll make so much more money in
the long
> term? This applies not just to Billups but to all his teammates who think
that
> improving themselves should only be done on "company time".

	Do you know for a fact that he or anyone else isn't spending extra time?
If not, then you shouldn't be making posts like this.  But if you have
heard someone from the team say "No one is spending any extra time after
practice."  Then fine.  I assume what Chauncy meant by that comment is that
no one on the team was shooting well.  That they all need to work on it.
Just my opinion.

					Erik Estes