Knight

Hey JToney. I see where you're gettin at with the salaries. It'll be fun to
see how Pitino will manage the contract situations in the next several
years. Knight though, is making $3mil a year, not 7. He has a 7 year/$21mil
contract, which is somewhat low considering the lots of people who think
that's outrageous. When Big Country gets $60+mil, Brian Grant gets over
$40+mil, etc, 3 mil a year isn't that bad at all. Well anyways, Go Celts!
You're in BeanTown now baby, BeanTown!!

-Ed "Bird33"