Re: WNBA is doomed!

Eric Walsh wrote:

> Like it or not folks the WNBA  is doomed...After the novelty wore off about 5 games
> into the season, the TV rating just weren't there.....and how many games were played
> in front of at least 60% capacity----none!.....
Uh Here in Phoenix every game had well over 10'000 fans per contests and
several at the 15,000 level. i don't know about TV ratings but the
Mercury were a Hot Ticket last season with season tickets at around the
8,000 level It may not be appealing to me personally but at least the
Phoenix team has great fan support and as long as the NBA continues to
market it as it has it will be a success.  Just my thoughts and
YMMV.Later.Mike