Re: Knight and Brown

Theresa,

This is darn near the best analogy I have yet heard.  I of course remember
this ad, but didn't remember to use it in this context.  It fits the
concern I noted about Dee to a perfect T.  Maybe if Alaa hadn't been so
interested in looking at Chief like a Father figure, he wouldn't be stuck
in Jersey being a couch potato wacked out on the weed (just rumor and
inuendo).  Oh that evil smoke.
 Thanks for the feedback.

Greg