Let's not get excited

Let's not get overly excited (I mean negatively) with this team lately.
They are not playing well and probably won't. We don't have the talent. Not
new news right? The talent that is supposed to help us (not counting Walker
or Mercer) isn't and probably won't help us much in the near future. We
have too many projects. These last few games can break the teams morale. We
did beat the teams I thought we should beat, along with a few surprises. We
are already having a better season than last year by leaps and bounds. Were
only going to get better by using the draft again this summer and
maneuvering around the cap. I believe Pitino will be a tough negotiator and
won't give up any talent that fit's into his future plans. I believe that
Mercer and Walker are safe and everybody else is up for grabs.