RE: Walker -Reply -Reply

I agree with that, he needs to learn to shot free throws.  Why not hack
him when he will probably only score one point instead of two.  But
that's the problem with half the players in the league today.  They have
impressive moves and their style is exciting, but they can't do the
basic things.  (like free throws)  These are the things that win games
and championships.

Brandon Kern
Spear Support Team
*  757-490-5179