all star

check out the all-star ballot standings for the east:

Centers
Mutombo 147,614
Ewing       134,836
Mourning   77,748
Longley      30,488
Divac          26,959
Williams     22,498
Seikaly       20,350
Knight        15,425
Smits          14,953
Muresan    13,053

Forwards
Hill             247,256
Kemp         168,685
Pippen       111,840
Rice              73,333
Webber         53,170
Rodman        47,100
Walker          37,326
Laettner        31,730
Kukoc           27,138
Howard         26,601

Guards
Jordan           249,077
A.Hardaway 149,583
Iverson            93,119
T.Hardaway    84,949
Sura                 52,434
Miller              46,683
Stoudamire      36,043
Brandon          32,071
Dumars           31,724
Allen               28,170

It's funny the guards get so many votes. Anyway let me try to put up
the eastern team:

Starters:
Mutombo
Kemp
Hill
Jordan
A. Hardaway

7 more players on the bench.
At the centers, there are only 2 more all-star type players left,
Ewing and Mourning. Well I doubt we'll see Ewing out there with his
pretty hand. So there goes only one spot, Alonzo Mourning.

6 more players. That will be either 2 forwards 4 guards, 3 forwards and 3
guards, or 4 forwards and 2 guards.

Choose from:
Pippen, Rice, Webber, Rodman, Walker, Laettner, Kukoc, Howard.
Iverson, T. Hardaway, Sura, Miller, Stoudamire, Brandon, Dumars,
Allen.

Sura, Stoudamire, Brandon, Dumars, Allen, Laettner, Kukoc, Howard? I don't
think so!

Left:
Pippen, Rice, Webber, Rodman, Walker
Iverson, T. Hardaway, Miller

6 out of 8. It looks like it's either 4 forwards 2 guards or 3
forwards 3 guards.

Like I said before, Rodman doesn't belong there, he doesn't want to
be there and Phil knows that. Rice has to be there, he was MVP last
year. Pippen has to be there, He's always been an All-Star, and Phil
can't do that to Scottie.

Left 4 spots
Webber and Walker
Iverson, T. Hardaway and Miller

You'd say everybody except Miller, but then we'll have 4 reserve
forwards and 2 reserve guards.
I bet Phil goes for 3 and 3.
That means all these guards go and it's either Webber or Walker
If Phil doesn't pick Reggie Miller, then both these guys can go.

Conclusion, from Walker's position:
It's between Toine and Miller
If Miller wins, it's between Toine and Webber.

Antoine should win one of these two. I'd like to say to Phil:

You better have #8 at NYC!!

maurice

Please note that you cannot use 'reply' on this message. If you do,
your replied message will not fully return to the original address.
Instead, you will have to write a new message to:

mauricsp@obligatie.bl.tmf.hva.nl