Re: Toine's Adidas Commercial! (Some off topic discussion)

> Did anyone catch Antoines new Adidas ad today during the
>  Broncos/Squealers game? I was half asleep but the gist of it was
>  Antoines smooth passing. Oh well I will keep an eye out for it and
>  report it a little better!

Great commercial. Hopefully this will give Antoine more of the exposure he
deserves in terms of All-Star voting. Does anyone know when the commercial was
actually filmed? I just thought that if it had been released earlier and run
on air several times it may have impacted the voting for this year's All-Star
game. At this point it probably won't do much -- but as others have said, he
has a legitimate chance of being named a reserve to the '98 squad.

Is it just me or do others think that All-Star voting should be completely out
of fans hands? Or maybe they should set up polling booths and use the same
format/measures that are used in political elections to combat ballot
stuffing? They would probably get a higher percentage of voter turnout for NBA
All-Star voting than they do for Presidential Elections!

I also have to laugh at your dig on the Steelers. [Sorry to go off topic].
While many on this list are fans of Boston sports teams across the board -- I
hope you guys won't hold it against me when I tell you that while I am a die-
hard fan of the green, I go black and gold in the other three major pro
leagues.

Still reeling from the AFC game on Sunday, but I'll be behind the Broncs in
two weeks.

I usually only come out of my hole every other month to comment on the list
(if that often), and now when I do have something to say -- it's mostly off
topic. If anyone feels the need to flame me for going off topic, or for
mentioning the Steelers by name; please do so privately. Otherwise, GO CELTS!

PEACE!!!

--Tom