C's financial Report

I don't know how to get an annual report short of two things. 1.
Purchase some shares. 2. Normally you can simply write a letter (or make
a phone call) and request a copy. I am not sure of their address though.
The copy I have lists the address of the "transfer agent". I don't know
what a transfer agent is or if they will give you a copy of the report
but it might be worth a shot. The address is: Boston EquiServe, Blue
Hills Office Park, 150 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021.

If you just want some basic info, you can go to
http://quote.yahoo.com
and look up the C's. There symbol is BOS.

If anybody has any more questions, just send me email.

Mike