Re: Walker...

Scottie's a good comparism. I think that Antoine has an opportunity to be
a better scorer than Pip though. Rightly or wrongly, Walker isn't afraid
to miss, as evidenced by his absymal FG%, and that is usually the first
indication of an out-and-out scorer. Now, if he could pull up his FT%,
tone down his TOs and be a more consistent passer as well, I believe that
he has a chance to be better than Pip. You see, what I mean is that Pip
gets his 6 assists by getting around that every night. Walker, on the
other hand,gets his assist average up by having 9 one night and 1 the
next. Besides FG%, the no.s are quite equivalent at the moment. - Danny