RE: Walker...

I think you can make some comparison with Magic as he entered early but not
Larry.  Although A.W still have a lot to learn, I think he would admit that
also , but he has shown a lot more versatility than Garnett, Grant,
Wallace, and other players who have signed monster contracts.  As far as
losing him to Chicago you never know.  I never expected Shaq to bail on
Orlando.  It is true what someone else wrote that he has probably played a
lot more than other players in his first two years and logging 40+ minutes
a game can really wear a player down, and games like last night really
highlight our lack of additional scorers.  James Worthy is a good
comparison.  Worthy could score from everywhere but did not get a lot of
press (except in Houston ?) due to Magic & Jabbar.