FW: Thoughts

Other than Stewart (who chances are probably slim Sacramento would let him
go unless they are limited to offering him $2.5M and he gets a ridiculous
offer) I don't know if anyone really gives us the defensive enforcer we
need.  Austin is a possibility but at what cost ?  McDyess is another
possibility if Phoenix chooses to make a move for Austin, although not a
true center he is a good rebounder & shot blocker, but would probably want
Garnett $$$.  Maybe Denver will resign him, they suck !

Maybe a Jelani McCoy might work ?

Polynice is actually a pretty athletic player but he has a poor attitude
and I don't know if he could handle Rick's style.

Divac, Smits, Longley, Spencer, Willis, Closs, Austin, Lang, Roberts,
Dudley, Sabonis, Hotrod Williams, Stewart, Polynice, Perkins, Muresan are
the top centers that are free agents at the end of the season.
Warwick