Re: Two players

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene Kirkpatrick <gkir@tjc.tyler.cc.tx.us>

>I see two players on the way up, one that would be a possible back-up
>for us at point and SG.

With Bowen and Mercer we are all set at SG why do we need another two guard
even off the bench.

>With all the nonsense talk about trades for big men I suggest we consider
who might back-up Billups
> next year and trade Dee or Minor for an up and coming number eight player
like Respert.

I belive Dana has done an adequate job backing up Billups and sometimes even
starting. We need Dana until Billups learns to play point guard position.
What we really need is rebounding and shot blocking, right now we are
en-gulfing that deficiency by forcing turnovers but that may not be possible
against the elite teams. If we could aquire a McDyess or Smith or Wright, we
would be all set.
                                                              - Mishra