BAD LANGUAGE

OK.  At the risk of being termed old fashioned or worse, I have to say
that one of the problems these days is that the F word is used so much
in lieu of intelligent writing - sorry, but it seems the writers of
movies, books, etc., are so limited they can't think of anything
intelligent to say except that word every sentence, or even every other
word. Because of that, younger people use it all the time and it never
occurs to anyone that to many of us it's objectionable and vulgar.  I'm
no prude and I swear sometimes just like the rest of you, but when
you're writing you have to actually TYPE the word and therefore it's not
because it just popped out of your mouth(s).  There are very intelligent
people on this list and surely you can express yourselves without
cussing in a vulgar way.  When I hear very young children using that
word I feel like throwing up.  I would appreciate it if you think before
you type.  No offense intended to anyone, just expressing my opinion.
Thank you.
Dorine