Re: Prediction

-----Original Message-----
From: R. Bentz Kirby <bocelts@scsn.net>

>The fall out of the big contracts being given is that players like
>Sprewell and Iverson will eventually end up being unsigned.   When it
>becomes apparent the these type personalities are not capable of playing
>for a team and winning, the owners even will come to their senses.  It
>will take someone resigning Sprewell for it to make it throught their
>thick skulls.
>
>Avoid Iverson at all costs.  Same with Smith.  Same with Mashburn.

Agree on Iverson and Mash but not on Joe Smith. I live in Bay Area and so
have watched Smith play since he was drafted. Joe Smith's game suffered
because of Sprewell, and now that Spre is gone both Joe and Marshall are
playing well. You can analyze their respective outputs in pre&post-Sprewell
days to verify this. - Mishra