RE: Good news for soaring celts/McDyess

Dorine I think everybody is.  To move two young players with a lot of
potential for Mashburnt & Austin,  who probably would leave at year end
would be insane. We could get a lot more if we are going to move them.  It
is kind of scary that this and the Pippen deal could have happened except
for a few glitches.  The Leprechaun must be looking over us.

I just heard Damon Stoudamire has asked for changes on his team, or to be
moved elsewhere.  He would be a nice PG fit but still risky with the
ability to bail at year end.