RE: Good news for soaring celts/McDyess

Yeah but Mashburn has had at least one, & I believe 2 major knee injuries.
 I remember Danny Manning, Ron Harper & Dominique Wilkins all going from
superstar to mediocre status very quickly as has Mashburns potential.  He
is not the player he was before the injuries, and a slip away from a career
ending injury.