RE: Good news for soaring celts/McDyess

It may be outrageouus, but with the highly reported 3 way trade with Miami
& Sacramento, RP does not think it is that outrageous, from reports if he
did not have concerns with signing Austin, it mayhave already happened.

It is kind of funny with that Chris Mills , his very short stay and move
for McCarty was enough time to tell he didn't fit, but for Billups it has
not ?