RE: Ike Austin names Fave Teams

Mike I think you are correct. Unless McDyess really shows his stuff in the
second half, expect the Suns not to resign him and make a move for Austin.
 He would be the big body they have needed just like us.  If they were to
get Austin and move Nash for a scoring 2, they would have a pretty
impressive lineup with Kidd, Ceballos, &  Robinson.