Re: what the hell?? SHOOT ME

JOzersky@aol.com wrote:

> FROM THE HERALD site
>
> A three-team deal that has Miami sending reserve center Ike Austin and
> Jamal Mashburn to Boston in return for Sacramento guard Mitch Richmond
> may still be in the works.
> Sources said the teams have spoken about Austin and Mashburn being
> shipped to Boston, which, would move rookie guards Chauncey Billups
> and Ron Mercer to Sacramento.

I can understand talking about trading Billups, but DO NOT TRADE MERCER.
He knows Pitino's system, plays with poise, and is a future All-Star.
Please, say this isn't true.

Mike Dynon
North Kingstown, RI

Are you connected with women's college volleyball? Visit
this site for a look at a talented potential recruit:
	http://www.netcom.com/~mdynon/Diane1.html