RE: Luc Longley

I would not call Luc Longley a major contributor on the Bulls team just a
man in the middle that could easily be Will Perdue, Scott Williams, Brian
Williams, Bill Cartwright, etc.  Jordan, Rodman, Pippen and the Paxsons,
Kerrs &  Armstrong have been the major contributors. From memory Brian
Williams played better last year in the playoffs.   Longley was a top 5
pick with Minnesota ? that never really lived up to his draft status.
Agreed a decent center but nothing spectacular, and not the physical shot
blocker we need.  And I don't see him fitting in the Celtics running game.