RE: Walker on the block

The more I see of Walker the more I think he is not going anywhere.  He is
what 21 or 22 and with a little more experience he will be a star.  The
Celtics would be foolish to move him unless it is for a big time young
star, not a Scotty Pippen with a few years left.  As I said before Chicago,
or any other team, would love to rebuild with our young stars.