RE: Trade Suggestions

I believe Rex played with Eddie Sutton at Kentucky.  He was neighbors with
Pitino though.  If I were Phoenix I sure as hell would not take 2 slugs &
Bowen for Chapman.  The trade could be made either because Minor, Brown &
Bowen make about $7M a year, and unless you are under the cap salaries have
to be within 15% I believe.

Williams is a free agent next year so we could lose him for nothing, but I
wouldn't mind that move, but doubt it would happen unless Jersey knows they
will not resign him.   Is till think Phoenix is a big man away from being a
real contender and Declercq or Rogers could help.  I would love to get say
Nash & Bryant or Williams(salary swap) for Declercq & Edney, Brown or even
Barros.