Re: Sick of Cousy, not

Starke R. Farrell wrote:

> John Lyell wrote:
>
> > We are getting really petty on these issues with Cousy.
>
> I must go on record as saying that I like Cousy and actually enjoy his
> to-the-point style.  I suppose that I am the minority here, but I feel he and
> Tommy are a decent team.

I am sure you are not alone on this issue. I for one enjoy both TV teams
for differing reasons. Mike and Tom truly seem to enjoy each other and
are real comfortable in how they come across to me. I reside in Tempe,
Az and watch all the Suns games that air here and you should hear the
Suns duos! Al McCoy is not terrible but you should hear color voice
Keith Erickson(sp)!! He is a fountain of misinformation and purveyor of
gobbledygook! The cable and PPV duo is led by Gary(Dropped by every
network) Bender and while serviceable is best at producing REM state.The
Suns sideline reporters are just as bad as ours , well not as bad as
Leah Secondo!! Whenever I see her I pray the Celts were on the road!
Anyway Tom and the Cous make me feel comfortable and our young go
getters make the game special. I look forward to familiar sayings by the
duo like  "I Love Walter" and Tom bitching about the officiating (It is
worse this year Isn't It?) and Cousisms like "Get on the Schnide" and
his pronunciation of Webound!! Lastly, yes Toms enthusiasm for
everything green  helps my enjoyment of the broadcast guess that is why
they call them" Hometown" announcers. Later.Mike Go Celts