(no subject)

I'm still hearing rumors about Geiger wearing green.......

He might noy be such a bad fit for this team......I realize Austin is
supposed to be all that, but Geiger's numbers aren't far below Ike's
(Ike: 13.5ppg, 6.6rpg, .7bpg;  Matt: 10.2ppg, 6.1rpg, 1 bpg).  Geiger,
in addition would be far more economical than Ike.  In addition, Matt is
from Salem, Mass. so he would be at home here.  Geiger, at 7-1, 248, has
the size to bang with the big guys in the league (he took Shaq out for a
couple of months).

Thoughts?