Re: WOMEN SPORTSCASTERS

Josh, she flat out can't TALK!  There might be some excuse for the off-the-cuff
stuff, but for the pregame show she has a script.  She knows exactly what she has
to say before she says it. She could practice ahead of time, couldn't she?  She
gets her tongue all twisted and can't spit the words out. I wish she were better,
I hate to see her lose her job, or anyone lose their job, but it's downright
painful to listen to her sometimes.  I think she tries, but she has to try
harder.
Dorine