Are We Having Fun??

  Understanding Golden State is a poor quality team, nevertheless, the
Celtic players are having a party with the addition of Anderson. The team
really has picked it up. Walker seems to like the feeds and is running the
floor like a madman waiting for the next pass from wherever. Anderson has
the vision of an eagle. It really does seem we have some players that will
profit from our new point guard and bring us to the next level.

   The next few games may tell us something real quick. We play Portland,
Utah, Washington, Indiana, Atlanta, and Detroit. 4-5 are at home. And the
rest of the schedule for the balance of the season doesn't get much easier.
Were like 4 games behind Cleveland for a playoff spot, which I wouldn't
even consider before Anderson. But who knows. Might be fun to play Chicago,
Indiana or Miami.