FW: Walker's recent performance

Hey, Jim, relax.  I think we're saying the same thing here.

I'm not saying that the problems I mentioned have surfaced recently.
But Antoine has looked less sure of himself.  I also think Kenny will
help Antoine's game, like I said.

I also agree, 15/75 is too much to pay Antoine right now, if you base it
on what he has done rather than potential (which seems to be the norm in
the NBA).  I was using those figures as an extreme to show how crazy
quoting a hundred million is.  Hell, according to Warwick, there's only
two players making over 15 mil right now.

Given what you confirmed for me about the cap earlier, as much as I want
to keep Walker (and I do, very much), I don't think you can pay a player
that much until you are sure you have ALL of the crucial pieces of the
puzzle in place.

So, as the immortal R Bentz Kirby would say...

Peace