Popeye Jones, Zan Tabak

Some NBA.com info on Popeye Jones and Zan Tabak:

Jones is 6'8", 250 lbs, and 27 years old. He's been a great offensive
rebounder, leading the NBA in offensive rebounds in 94-95. He's got a torn
ACL in his left knee. Pitino mentioned that he made Toronto include him
in the trade rather than Respert, while Toronto has said that they made
Pitino include John Thomas (instead of Dontae Jones, most likely).
He's listed as a center and is not much of a scorer.

Tabak is 7'0", 245 lbs, and 27 years old. One thing I noticed is that he
is shooting 33% from the line this season. Career averages of 6 pts and
4 rebounds in 16 minutes. He's also has a long injury history. I can't
imagine Pitino keeping this guy.

Alex