No Subject

You take this road trip, I haven't been playing
particularly well. So, it becomes particularly
easy for everyone to point their finger at me.
I've been shooting the ball terrible on this
road trip. So I have to start doing whatever it
takes to win games. And I can't get down
about the shooting. If I get down, what's the
rest of the team going to think?
But now I'm in one of those slumps when
things aren't going particularly well. But you
take it both ways. I could sulk and not try and
get better, but it's something that I've learned
being an All-Star. I have to bounce back from
this. I've got to go the gym earlier and I got to
work on my game and make sure I get in back
to normal and get everything going right for
myself.
But with Pitino as my coach, it's great. It's a
great feeling for me. That's why I've had so
much success this year. He's come in and
made everything very simple for me. He
makes everything very easy for me. He builds
everything around me. He's great about
everything.
But we have a different team this year than
last year. We don't have as many injuries.
Everybody's staying together. We're giving
110 percent no matter what the situation may
be. We may not have the most talented team,
but we go out there and play like we do.
We aren't the type of team that blows teams
out. It's hard to hold a 16-point lead without
the other team making a run. But in the fourth
quarter, we've been turning up the intensity.
And as far as me being in Boston, I don't want
to go anywhere else. I can't see myself playing
anywhere else.