Re: Pitino/Antoine

<< In last
 nights game against Portland, several times he came down on breaks and was
 so determined to score, he was unaware of other Celts on the floor who could
 of made easier shots. >>

I saw it and it made me sick. I always hated playing with selfish ballhogs
like that and I wonder how long it will take the other Celtic players to get
tired of it. I can't see going over the cap and spending 10-20 million of
year, not to mention the future of your franchise, on a guy with this kind of
mentality.

DJessen33