RE: Globe on Dee

As John so ably noted, Minor is a deadbeat, no one could argue that (and Dan and I don't mean his on court performance, or lack thereof), and Pervis, unfortunately for him and the team, is out of service far too much.  A potential great player who couldn't hold in the 82 NBA league season.  Neither of these two comments by Dan in his column, are particularly harsh given the normal criticism players can receive in the media, and in the court of public opinion (of which this list is a big part of).

I don't see how someone can read through a long detailed prose, on a very critical subject to any good Celtic fan, and pick out little details, that in reality are true.  Of course everyone is welcome to their own opinion, and picking on trivial details is something even I have done, as it has been pointed out.

I can't keep my son settled down about tonight's game.  He want to celebrate another great Celtic win.  Here's hoping for it.

Greg