I hate peter may

The guy is everywhere I turn -- the globe's main man, on Sporting News -- and
he's such an opinionated jerk.  He didn't like the trade, so now I have to
listen to May make the same stupid comments again and again.

Once and for all:  Billups was not a point guard.  We have Mercer at shooting
guard.  Was he in favor of playing chauncey at small forward?  So off he
goes, for an all star-caliber floor general.  All this speculation about
"small guards" and "older" players and the "impulsive" Pitino are stupid
griping which I might expect from such horse's ass on WEEI, but not from the
main sources of celtics news I have to rely on. Why don't you just report the
news, you jerk, and leave yourself and your views out of it.  I mean, it's
not like May ever breaks anything new.  I wish the Globe would reassign him
and make Mike Holley the man.  And I wish Bob Ryan would write about the
celtics once in a while too.

Josh