RE: ML, Ellison, Anderson

You are correct , Anderson could stink it up tomorrow, as has been the
standard for most Celtics this year, up one game cold as ice the next few,
  and we beat L.A. & Chicago, but maybe its just me but the ball movement
in the last 2 games seems to have been better than I have seen all season
for some reason. Greg Minor even made some excellent plays last night and
had me saying "Where has this guy been ?"  As previously stated the trade
deadline was like a big weight off their shoulders that they didn't end up
in Canada or with the Clippers or Nuggets.

You look at guards like  Anderson and Kidd and they have great court vision
and immediately push the ball up the floor and make the passes in the lane
that make things happen. Kenny Anderson has the talent to play like this
every night.  Whether he will is the $50M question.  I hate to jinx him but
his does remind me a lot of Tiny Archibald, not the scoring machine he was
, but the quick floor leader , thief,  and general and creator of havoc.
Last night on a couple occasions he made good passes people were just not
expecting.  With time they will know to be ready for those and get easy
baskets. This could really open up Walkers inside game, as long as he isn't
wandering out at the top of the key in launch mode.   I have a good feeling
that he will be happy in Boston playing in Pitino's offense with young
studs like Mercer & Walker and building this team.  Defense could be
interesting though.  But only time will tell.

Rick, and many others, did not see this in Chauncy and based on instincts
 he was exiled to Siberia. They hoped that Chauncy could be made into the
big point everyone wants, but after 50 games plus pre-season & tryouts,
they finally realized maybe he wasn't going to cut it at the NBA level and
better suited for the 2 spot , but not as talented as Mercer, therefore
expendable.