Re: ML, Ellison, Anderson

Cecil Wright wrote:

> Me too, but just a word of caution for all who have annointed Kenny as the
> saviour.  One game does not a season make.  I was very impressed with what I
> saw and I hope it continues, but I was also impressed earlier this season,
> as were you all, when we defeated Chicago and Los Angeles.  We did that
> without Kenny folks, and some of us made comments like maybe Billups isn't
> so bad after all etc.

I realize it was only one game but different from those other wins. I
sensed a poise in the fellas last night that so far this season had been
missing. They did not lose their composure when Seattle went up by a
point at I believe 72-71. Many other times when we gave up the lead the
boys would start bombing away from the north forty as they had no
penetration. KA's play kept the Sonics honest as they couldn't be sure
he wouldn't blow by them unlike when we played them earlier and only
could muster perimeter shots. KA ain't the messiah but I think he is an
important link in the Celts chain of returning to respectability. Having
tooted KA's horn so to speak in the above I now digress in reluctantly
predicting a Portland win Sunday night. I hope i am wrong but Portland
played terribly in their last loss and well with KA returning will be
ready and willing to play their best. Just my thoughts and
YMMV.Later,Mike