All we need now are...

I think we are set at the small forward and point guard positions.  All we have to do for next season is to cover the centers', power forwards' and the shooting guard positions with legitimate talent and skills.  We don't need back up centers( Knight, Declerq, Ellison...Geiger?!!!).  With our nucleus naming Walker, Anderson and Mercer, I just think we need a center that is a stopper in terms of shotblocking and low post offense (unlike Knight's outside shooting);  we also need a big power forward to take care of the rebounds and add more inside scoring (no more jump shots please, McCarty); we also need a big legit three point shooter (as in 6'5 above).

We really've come a long way since our slumping years.  I guess we are just 3 terrific free agents or draft picks away from being a legit crown contender.  As I've said if we can really pick up great talents (not back up fillers) then we will be there soon.  But as of now, we have to be content of watching and see what our players has to offer.

With Walker, Anderson and Mercer, it'll sure be delightful to see more talented players add on to this three.  I hope we could get a 'Mutombo' type of player; a Jayson Williams type of player and a Dale Ellis type of player.  Boy, it ain't bad to dream, huh?