Re: Nets gain seikally

I believe that you need to trust your G.M and coach but it does appear that
they have done a pretty average job so far in terms of acquisitions. I
would have thought we would be a good chance to get Seikly or Smith, I know
(or should I say think) there is still time left but the performance so far
as been below par.

Kristian

At 07:46 PM 19-02-98 -0800, you wrote:
>The Nets got Seikally at a bargain basement price. They gave them players
that
>don't even play in the NBA <Yinka Dare + Kevin Edwards + David Benoit>.
Nash has