Trade Grumblings

So Billups got traded, so what? Do we want this team to grow or what? It
wasn't happening with Billups. We hired Pitino to do a job and he's doing
it. Already he's done more maneuvering than we had in the last 3 years.
Anderson will give us some leadership for a few years as we mature and
develop. In the meantime we get rid of some dead wood also. Now we have 4
solid players, Walker, Anderson, Mercer and DeClercq, and a supporting cast
of other characters. This is called building. Billups was and is a project.
Where will he fit in? Most likely at the 2 position. His point awareness is
just not there. With Barros re-born, we have a good back up point that
knows his job on the team. Can't say enough about DeClercq, he's putting
out plus. Too bad we couldn't get something for Knight. I don't see him
going past next pre-season.