trades

>On Thursday, February 19, 1998 2:03 AM, Georgek27@aol.com
>[SMTP:Georgek27@aol.com] wrote:
>> Here's my final proposal before the deadline:
>>
>> Travis Knight & Dana Barros to Orlando
>>
>> for Rony Seikley & Mark Price.

IMHO, this is only a good idae for cap reasons, but not for building a
winning team/tradition.
  It is widely believed Seikley (sp?) is interested in returning to Greece
to finish his career, and I don't think winning an NBA ring is his goal.  If
it were, he would have gone to Utah.  Utah probably only wanted him for one
year, to make a run.  They will do everthing they can to get Austin in the
off-season.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu