Re: Ceballos was traded last night

> Cecil Wright wrote:
>
> to Dallas for Dennis (The Mason) Scott.
>
> Cecil
Yup and you should hear the reaction here in Arizona!! Ced was really
well liked but was in Dannys doghouse so him being moved wasn/t a huge
surprise but for to trade him for a questionable individual like Scott
is mind boggling. To say the least! I have heard one caller to the
morning show say a good thing about Dennis. I must admit I consider him
a knucklehead and my thoughts of him always flash to him popping off in
front of those kids at his "camp" instead of his brilliant moments at
Tech.IMO the Mavs got a bargain in this deal. Later.Mike