Re: A Sad Day

I agree that this is a sad day.  I think Rick is trying to assemble a team of
David Falk represented players.  The day will come when this list will curse
Rick Pitino for trading away our future for a bad attitude past prime player
who will eat up our cap.  Pathetic.  But, I guess everyone that wanted a trade
got one.

--

Peace,

Bentz