RE: trade news

Hi Scott,

I am listening to WEEI radio right now.  Jackie Mcmullen, SI NBA writer,
says that the Toronto deal is accurate.  Brown, Billups, Thomas and
Rogers for Anderson, Tabak and Jones.  However, she reports that
originally Dee was going to be traded from Toronto to Minnesota, but
Kevin McHale has now said that he will not be trading for Dee.  She did
not say that this would affect the Celtics deal, though.

Jim