Oh, NOOOOOOOOOO

     After hearing that Chauncey and Dee were held out of last
     night's game, I was praying that the apparent Anderson deal
     would include Marcus Camby.  Instead, we give up the 21 year
     old #3 pick in the draft (who, while he may not be a pure
     point guard, has shown very good offensive and defensive
     skills and genuine potential to be a game breaker) and get
     Kenny Anderson -- an over-the-hill 28 year old head case who
     can't play defense.  We give up Dee Brown's cap-choking
     salary but add Anderson's even bigger cap-choking salary (he
     still has the rest of this year and 5 more to run on his 7
     yr, $50M contract).  I don't care the Microsoft will be
     footing the bill.  We give up John Thomas for Popeye Jones
     -- basically a wash in my opinion.  Jones is better now;
     Thomas may be better eventually.  Oh, yes, how could I
     forget?  We get ZAN TABAK -- another no defense playing 7
     foot minus Croatian.  I guess Rick really did miss Dino,
     after all.

     Please tell me this is all a bad dream, or at least that the
     C's have something else up their sleeves.